Monday, June 22, 2015

SO HAPPIE turning 27!!

I'm I am 27 d !! But it's a happy year to have my LOVELY friends celebrated my birthday with me !!

dr ong !! Thank you for Ur Photobook love it to the max !!!! It's really a sweet book for our LOVELY memory lol


Also , so happy to get a customized phone case from siti, I really never expected that , and I think it's not cheap , feel paiseh for that also 



And also mr heng for the home made cake U made , the song & the card and my bunny !!
It's a different year with U around , and am really blessed with that ❤️


Also my cute friends where we spent time in two heng KTV cheong k , but it was more like a clubbing session than cheong k session hahaha

Thanks stef , stephanie , patrick for their gifts too


Not forgetting Amelia and KAH joe joining us and also the cake and dinner 😍😍

Feel so much loved this year hehehe

And of course my mummy and brotherrrrrr for my birthday gifts 😍😍❤️❤️


Thanks a lot , it's definitely a LOVELY ear for me hahah

2 comments:

thesis writing service UK said...

27 is the main year you begin getting insulted if individuals don't card you for alcohol. In the first place, you were underage and hesitant to get checked. At that point you turned 21 and it was exciting. At 24, individuals quit requesting your ID as frequently and that was novel and made you feel develop. By 27, fuck that. You better request that see my ID or will accept I look old.

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://allfestivalindia.wordpress.com/2020/08/21/kaal-sarp-dosh-effects-and-nivaran/