Wednesday, September 25, 2013

AWESOME!

This damn thing works!!!

Just a reminder to myself, never try never works!

one of my website was being marked by FB as spam, tried so many times emailing them , sending reports, googling for solutions, contacting a fb ex officer in US, searching forums,

Nothing works until... i saw someone posted in forum saying that can write letter to FB in US & ireland.

Seriously, writing a physical letter.

It dragged me like 1 month till i finally have time to write & go to post office bought Rm2 x 2 stamps & mailed my letter over to fb!

It was last week i did that, now it unblock one of my websites..


hahahaahha well, such a simple thing makes me happy because it reminded me that,
U JUST GOTTA TRY EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT WORK

well, maybe its a reminder to myself that i have to make up my mind on my group project with my teammates i met last month.

Perhaps i should give it a go before saying that it doesnt work  :D

No comments: